|1||Landing Charge||1. Rs. 40 for the first 10,000Kg,
2. From 10,001 Kg to 20,000Kg, Rs. 435 for the first 10,000 Kg and Rs80 for additional 1000Kg.
3. Above 20,000Kg, Rs 1,200 For the first 20,000 Kg and Rs 120 for additional 1000Kg.
4. 25 % additional charge on above rate will be charged for chartered flight.
5. 13% VAT will be added to the total charges.
|2.||Communication and Navigation Charge||25 % of each landing charge.
For each overflying Navigation Charge is payable
|3.||Security Charge||10% of the landing charge.|
|4.||Parking Charge||1. Rs37.50/Kg for aircraft having All up weight up to 40,000Kg.
2. Every 6 hours of parking will be counted as one unit of parking
3. Parking charge is waived for the first 3 hours of parking. After exceeding first 3 hours, each 6 hours will make one parking unit, including first 3 hours of parking.
4. For aircraft, whose flight permission is expired and currently not in operation, will be charged 25% of above specified parking rate.
|6.||Cargo Mgt. Charge||Rs.00.50/Kg.|
|7.||Meteorological Service Charge||USD 15 /landing or take off|
|8.||Extended hour operation charge||Rs.3000/hr.|
|9.||Charter flight permission Charge||USD 50 for the 15 days as one time basis. (Additional USD 25 is payable for every consecutive 15 days.)|
|10.||Air Turbine Fuel Charge||00.30 % of gross sales|
|12.||Hangar Rent||Rs.150 / sq.m per month|
|13.||Land Rent||1.Minimum Rs.150/Sq.m. per year for civil aviation or tourism or commercial use,
Rs.100/sq.m.per month for hangar construction
2.Minimum 250/ropani per year for agriculture/sport use
|14.||Terminal space rent||Rs.300/Sq.m. per month|
|15.||Airport restricted area pass charge||Rs. 510/person|
|16.||Advertisement charge||Rs 500 per sq.m. per month inside terminal and Rs. 300 per sq.m per month outside terminal|